Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to GTS blogspot!

You have just found this page through google or GTS if you are/were a student of mine. I sincerely welcome you to this page. I have been teaching Japanse language, Japanese history, Contemporary Japanese society, and Chinese language as well. Maybe you went or will go to Japan with me as an international field study program or Japan study abroad program offered through College of DuPage (COD). I was born and broght up in KYOTO where you must visit once in Japan. Anyone in the United States can participate these programs and earn college credits with in-district tuition through COD with very reasonable traveling cost!
So you may ask GTS about 'traveling to and in Japan'
I am also one of the leaderships for Japanese language education in USA. I was a President of National Council of Japanese Language Teachers (NCJLT) and Director of Japanese National Honor Society (JNHS-HS).
So you may ask GTS about 'teaching and learning Japanese in USA'
I'm not sure how often I can renew this blog but.... Hey let's enjoy together!

No comments: