Friday, September 26, 2008

Second test creates more mysterious chairs!

Japanese 1101 morning classes had the second test. The average score is about 75%. Most problems are still about Hiragana reading and writing. For those who master Hiragana by now, it must have been "a piece of sushi." Those who are still behind in Hiragana skill, it was just an evil as usual. Night class will have it on Monday night. The average score will probably get to 80%. There will be more ghost students until the mid-term attendance verification day in October. Chapter 2 grammar was just ~はorも~です。Actual ~ますverbs appear in Chapter 3 with those 'headache maker' particles of に、で、へ、を、がetc. and may let GTS' lovely students suffer. May God Bless Them! Next Friday will be JCC cinema and dinner day. Wow! Time flies!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Sensei's in a good mood today. At least the students are learning? I'm kinda glad our class was the slow class. :D I lucked out!

GTS said...

The "debt" ofthe slow class will be paid of by the end of next semester. 2202 doesn't seem to be so easy after going through the textbook I will use next semester and I did order that book for our bookstore yesterday! -GTS

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for Monday night's test, Shingo! I am helping Elizabeth get just as ready, but I must be careful. Helping another person is a great responsibility. We both missed "Kankokugo" on our last quiz because I put "KanGOkugo" on my flash cards. Even though we both heard you say "Kankokugo!" It was my fault!

I'm already looking past chapter 2.5 to get ready for chapter 3...I must stay ahead of Shingo... just to keep up! We will keep studying "watshi no tokoro de!"

What time is the JCC dinner and movie? I will try to get out of work early to make it!

GTS said...

You can visit JCC website from GTS homepage linked from this blog. Dinner will run until the end of the restaurant at 10pm so you can stop by at any time between 6:30 and 10pm.
I have to decide which movie to show! -GTS

Anonymous said...

LOL I agree with Chibiii~

We did luck out in the slow class <3

But just for curiosities sake, what is the name of our next semester book so I can look it up?

GTS said...

2202 textbook is "Japanese for Busy People Vol.3" 2nd ed. It says $32, so not too bad about the price. -GTS

Anonymous said...

ah thank you!