Wednesday, March 2, 2011

GTS/JCC dinner this Friday night!

The regular monthly dinner is coming back to the first Friday of the month and it will be this coming Friday. I will be there at about 6:30pm to be ready. Past few days have been busy for assisting Consulate General of Japan at Chicago for its interview process for JET program and annual Japanese language speech contest initial screening process. Now I have to be spiritually ready for the Annual Conference for Association of Teachers of Japanese held in Honolulu during COD Spring Break. As I am a member of conference program organization committee as well as Conference Proceeding Editing committee, I will become super busy soon. Oh, I have to prepare the summer study abroad program as well. Summer program seems to become one of the largest groups in its history with some 18-19 students!! Airfare is super expensive, dollars are super weak, but students hopefully super GENKI!

No comments: