Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Royals vs. Rangers at Kansas City

While scoring AP Japanese tests, I had a little time-off at night and went to the Ball game nearby stadium with my colleague Japanese teacher of Seton Hall University in NJ from which I was graduated. Both teams are at the bottom of the team standing so it was easy to get a nice seat right in front of 3rd baseman. Until one of Japanese pitchers, Yasuhiko Yabuta, showed up at the almost end of the game to save the game, I didn't realize that Royals has a Japanese player. Well, he got one win from Yankees last week but this time he came over to the mound to save but got a few hits and became a losing pitcher instead. Well, it was a good game (6-5). The Texas Rangers won the game from the behind. Two home-runs from Royals, a couple of significant errors from both teams. So the game itself was pretty exciting though we were both extremely exhausted. As a refresher for the in-prison activity like scoring, it was quite meaningful. I am ready to go back to Chicago area now and leave for Japan already. Before going to Japan, I have to work as a voice actor for the Rotary International!

No comments: