Saturday, February 23, 2013

Time really flies!

2 weeks have just passed so quickly.  During last two weeks, GTS went to Los Angeles to attend the workshop for post-secondary Japanese program coordinators.  There have been efforts made for the world standard of Japanese language proficiency based on so-called "CAN-DO" statements list.

It is my hope that I can develop some Can-Do list for students to utilize their own skill in Japanese during the summer time.  

The challenge for us community college programs is that we have to prepare students to be transferred to senior institutions where GTS students can function without losing their faces as well as GTS'

GTS also participated as an official interviewer for JET program by the Japanese Government.  In the meantime, I was pointed out that I have high blood pressure (which I have known for a long time) and unfortunately with reservation, I have to use medication.   Oh, well....  Aging!!

No comments: