Monday, August 6, 2012

Mom of the student who went to study abroad with me wrote to me!


Mr. Satsutani,
I just wanted to thank you so much for taking all of the COD students to the Japan study abroad program.

My son spoke quite highly of you and really enjoyed his trip abroad. This was an opportunity of a lifetime. It was all made possible by your hard work.

He has learned how to speak Japanese quite well with this emersion program and most of all experience a true Japanese lifestyle. This is an education you just can’t receive in a classroom.

He has come home a wiser young man and I owe it all to this program. He is continuing back at COD this fall and then will be transferring to DeVry in January. He will then earn a business technology degree. Again, thank you so much for this wonderful program

Sincerely,

I FEEL JUST GREAT!!

No comments: