Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fall Registration continues! Spread the words!!

As the Fall semester approaches students registering in Japanese is gradually increasing!
1101 classes currently have 34 students (max. 96), 1102 and 2201 have more available seats so far.
Unfortunately our global classroom learning community class Japanese 1100 has been cancelled due to the low enrollment:(

Already some have been asking about Japan trip in 2013 which is the 15th year anniversary event!  Our regular monthly dinner outing will resume in the first Friday of September (9/7)!

2 comments:

Mario L. said...

Hi there, I just purchased my textbooks for your Monday/Wednesday 1101 class for Fall. I am very excited to begin my Japanese studies!

Regards,
Mario

GTS said...

Great! I am looking forward to meeting you in class soon!