Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard closed the school but not GTS!

Once in 40 years blizzard attacked Chicago area and almost all the schools were closed. COD was closed right after 1102 students' taking the first chapter test this semester. Thanks to the Blizzard ironically created time for me to mark every test and find out who were "injured" and who were "defenced well." The average score of the test is just about 70% so I would say it was a bit harder but it was quite usual at the beginning of the semester. Blizzard gave more time for 2202 students to prepare the test due to the cancellation of the class so I am expecting that they will perform great on Monday! I am rather busy for organizing two up-coming workshops this weekend held at the Consulate General of Japan at Chicago! Oh, yea my birthday is coming up on Friday!

No comments: